Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spring is in the Air

Aside from Monday, this week's weather has been beautiful. Nothing was better than an almost 75* day on Tuesday but nonetheless, it has been blue skies and sunshine and we've taken full advantage.

Since Monday wasn't the nicest, and since Hudson and Beau didn't feel super great Monday morning, I caught up on a little cleaning, laundry and food prep for the week.

Which left time for LOTS of outdoor play on Tuesday. We went outside around 10:30 Tuesday morning and basically didn't come in until bath time! {Breaking for lunch and dinner of course!!}I even did my work outside for a bit while the big two played and Gabe napped. And that night, I had the faintest of faint lines from my tank top. I mean, it was enough to make my heart squeal.



This photo cracks me up. The helmets while driving! HA! They had just been riding bikes and went to drive around Gabe. Bless!

Yesterday was nice but so windy!!! We played outside for about an hour after preschool and lunch but that wind was just too much! I had it was a "nap afternoon" for everyone just because I knew it would be a busy evening. 

Digging. Don't have a shovel?? Golf club or bat will do!

Last night, my friend was having a trunk show at her house.  Since fall, two new, local clothing boutiques have opened in our area and I am IN LOVE with their stuff! They ship anywhere. They have a website for easy ordering but also both offer trunk shows. So they set their merchandise up at your house and you and your friends shop, drink and be merry! Perfection, right??? Plus it supports small business and I am all about that being a small business myself! 

My friend, Jenny (who was having the show) lives a couple streets over so I invited her to send her crew down to my house for dinner and to play. My friend, Jill, was coming with me to shop so her husband brought their kids over and my backyard turned into daddy daycare!

8 kids. 5 boys, 3 girls. Ages 8 and under. 

I just have to brag on my sweet guy for a second. I came home two hours later and all the kids were playing in the basement (it had cooled off and was dark by the time Jill and I returned), happy as can be, and my entire kitchen was spotless. He even washed Jill's pan she brought over to help with dinner! Like, dad of the year. He is the best!!

I can't wait for the temps to really warm up so I can start wearing all the fun new looks I've been collecting. I will highlight a few things soon!

And today is another gorgeous day! I see a long walk and more playtime outside in our future!!

Oh, this guy got a little messy during breakfast this morning. #longhairdontcare? I see hair cuts in my boys futures too! ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to this crazy life! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers and connecting with you all! Xoxo~Bekah