Wednesday, October 12, 2016

#BrucesDoDisney- 1 Week!

It is finally almost here! When we started planning this trip, it seemed like it would never come but now we are just 7 DAYS AWAY!!!

Next week we are picking up Hudson from school early to make our drive up to Chicago since we have an early {ish} flight the next morning.

THIS week I am in full on planning, final detail mode.

Going through checklists, deciding what to pack where.

I've broken down my pre-trip lists to the following:

> Final shopping trip/last minute items
> Last minute to-do around the house
> Carry-ons
> Luggage
> During flight entertainment/snacks
> Amazon Pantry Order

The boys are so stinking excited! We have never flown with our kids. In fact, I can't even remember the last time Andrew and I flew together for a trip!! I have lots of fun ideas to keep them entertained and fun tips that were shared with me, but honestly, with it being such a short flight and their excitement I am not too worried about them getting antsy!

As excited as I am, my expectations aren't crazy high. Meaning, I know we are going to have so much fun that I am not stressing about any of it. I know that they can't do everything. I know Gabe might not remember a whole lot of it. I know we aren't going to see it all in the brief time we are there. But there is something pretty amazing about knowing we are going to experience something fun and magical all together for the first time.

Be prepared for a few Disney overload posts when we return!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I am SO jealous!! We did Disney last year and it was the best time ever! You're right though, don't expect much and just have fun! Our youngest was only 9 months when we went so she clearly won't remember but the memories are for us too. We are starting to plan our next years trip and I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to this crazy life! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers and connecting with you all! Xoxo~Bekah