Wednesday, July 3, 2013

**Milestone**

Just a quick post--

Yesterday I went to soothe Beau for the 116th time so he would go down for his nap (this whole making sure they're awake but drowsy so they go to sleep on their own thing is T-O-U-G-H) and when I went in the little man was..

..Wait for it...

STANDING!!!

That's right! Up on his feet, hanging on to the railing of the crib, tall and proud, standing! Of course, I did not have my camera, phone or any device in hand and by the time I got a device the booger had plopped back onto his hiney.  Boo! I must get a pick because B is such a little peanut it is crazy to see him standing! Just like it was crazy to see our little many start to crawl at 5ish months!

Time FLIES when you're up at night tired out of your mind running in circles having fun!



1 comment:

Hi! Welcome to this crazy life! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers and connecting with you all! Xoxo~Bekah