Wednesday, February 19, 2014

#brucebrood2014 Weeks 4 & 5

Ok--I seriously started out with the best of intentions.  Any my documentation of January was pretty stellar (only a few missed days). But ohmiword February has been TOUGH! Between back and forth visits to Decatur, and Hudson's birthday party I just wasn't posting as much or taking as many pictures on my phone.  Which isn't terrible because it means I was being more present in the moment but still...tsk tsk on lack of photo updates!

So let's just start right on in, shall we?

I missed day 24 so we are picking up with day 25!

Day 25: This sweet little guy and I went on a little date for some much needed one:one time.  You can read about that here if you missed it. 

Day 26: The next day Hud had some one:one with daddy and they did a little filming for an even at Andrew's job. Check that out here to see Hudson in the video.  So cool! :)

Day 29: Daddy looks tired doesn't he! The boys didn't care! They love cuddles! 

Day 30: Doesn't everyone use their laundry basket as a rocket ship??

Day 31: Apple nachos. ..with just a few chocolate chips ;)

Day 32: Happy Birthday Hudson!! Settled in for Despicable Me 2

Day 38- Mr. Potato head fun!

Day 39- Snuggled with cousins! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to this crazy life! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers and connecting with you all! Xoxo~Bekah