Friday, June 27, 2014

Five on Friday: This and That

I seriously hate how little I have blogged lately.  I have thoughts pop into my head but there never seems to be enough hours in the day! Yet I'd rather be living each moment than pausing to blog about it if I had to pick! Family first right?

So this week's five is just going to be a hodge podge since it's been forever! Enjoy! ;)


O N E
Last weekend, Andrew and I took a mini getaway to St. Louis for our anniversary. It was so great.  We shopped, went to a ball game, went around downtown, ate at non-kid friendly restaurants.  It was such a relaxed weekend.  We literally meandered around the galleria for hours, picking out items for each other, checking out any store.  I love my boys but really relished all the time to just talk to Andrew without worrying about schedules, being interrupted or rushing.  Definitely more in love with him with each passing day! 


T W O
This week has been one of those weeks where I just feel completely blessed to be a mama.  In all honesty, I am quite nervous about adding another sweet babe to the mix; going from man to man to zone defense, being outnumbered.  Beau is definitely a mama's boy so I worry about him adjusting to sharing me.  Yet, even with some of those concerns, I can't imagine my life without motherhood.  Hearing their giggles and cries for more during our tickle fights, watching them chase each other through the house, seeing their cheeks puff up as they blow bubbles and their eyes dance as they watch those bubbles float away, feeling our sweet little one kick and grow.  I am so thankful that God opened a door for me to find fulfillment and a way to provide for our family while staying home.  I can't imagine missing any of it.  

Trying on daddy's shoes

Making a race track

1:1 time with my big boy

T H R E E
PiYo released last week and I ordered the day it came out! I have been waiting for this workout and was so thankful for the timing of it's release! My body still craves it's workouts but I am definitely feeling certain workouts more as I am entering the last leg of pregnancy.  This high-intensity yet low impact workout is EXACTLY what my body is needing! I have done two days already and love it.  I love changing up my workout routine anyway and am really impressed with this little gem!



F O U R
I love summer because I love the grill!! We seriously are grilling multiple nights a week! We are always looking for new grill recipes.  If you have any--comment with them below!! We aren't picky in this house! 

F I V E
Our nursery is pretty much finished! No- I haven't taken photos yet. So let this just be a little teaser.  I will post some up next week!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to this crazy life! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers and connecting with you all! Xoxo~Bekah