Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Midweek Randomness

Good morning! This week is just flying by! But this pregnant mama isn't necessarily complaining.  I love that we are filling our weeks and weekends with so many fun things.  I love how quick this pregnancy is going b-u-t I also know that this *might* be our last one and I feel so unprepared for this little guy.  Or maybe just three boys in general.

We have been playing outside A LOT this week. The boys love being outside and the weather has been perfect.  I am ready for this summer-like weather to stay.  Give me the sunshine and heat.  {I will probably be over the heat as it leaves this nice stage and goes into the miserable stage that seems to last most of summer, but I'm being hopeful}

My boys are showing me a sneak peak into our future, I think.  I always joke with Andrew that we will have to get a second mortgage as we raise three boys just to feed them.  Well this week, my boys have been ravenous.  I am sure it is because of the weather and all the play we are doing.  But seriously, during snack and lunch, my house is SILENT! They are so focused on their food they do not make a peep.  It is eerily quiet.  I find it hilarious!



This weekend we are going to the zoo and Hudson can not wait.  We are making a little day trip to St. Louis and we haven't been to the zoo there since before Hudson was one.  Every morning at breakfast we discuss the animals he thinks he will see.  We even had to make a countdown chart because the asking of when we are going every two minutes was getting a *little* much! ;)

Beau has been saying so much more lately {FINALLY}. It is usually prompted but he is repeating and it actually sounds the words more than his old habit of just grunting or squawking at us.  Unprompted- we have, "yes, no, mama, dada, please, ball, uh-oh" Love hearing his sweet voice and watching his expressions as he learns to communicate with words!

And obviously, I haven't been doing a very good job at taking photos.  But I DO have a reason.  I have been trying to put my phone down a lot more when playing with boys.  I want to be present.  I want engage with them and experience it all WITH them.  This sometimes means lack of photos {which I HATE} but it also means lots of memories in my heart.

Hope you are having a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to this crazy life! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers and connecting with you all! Xoxo~Bekah