Friday, August 15, 2014

Oh hey Friday: Fall Wardrobe Wish List



All summer long I have been eyeing lovely summer pieces, pining away wanting to add them to my own wardrobe.  However, I am not one to buy ANYTHING while pregnant in the clothes department.  I have bought a few maxi skirts, and some tops but honestly, I am not a maternity clothes gal.  I just don't love them and hate the idea of spending money on clothes I can only wear such a short time!

That being said, I am more than looking forward to getting back into shape post baby and picking up some new additions for my closet for fall! I love fall more than any season anyway but I especially love fall fashion.  You can layer. Skinny jeans. Tall boots. Chunkier scarves. Jackets {versus coats!}. It isn't hot or so so cold.

So this Friday, with one week until baby, I am sharing my fall wish list.  {Visualize with me how much better my closet will be!!}

{O N E}
Shoes. I can not narrow it down to one pair.  So I am lumping them together. It's a wish list right?? ;)

I love leopard as a neutral and just love the pointed toe on these Steve Maddens.  I already have a cognac pair of riding boots and although they go with everything, these black boots are adorable.  And yes, I know I am late to the game, but I would LOVE a pair of Hunter wellies.  I am unsure of the color, but perhaps navy or their forest green color!

{T W O}

Is anyone else as obsessed with this J Crew vest as I am? I will answer that with a resounding YES since the item is sold out! I just love a vest.  If I can't get this one, I am thinking a black puffer vest will suffice.

{T H R E E}

I know that I am not going to be slipping right back into skinny jeans and postpartum or not, I love a good pair of leggings.  I found this photo on Pinterest and love it.  I am all about a comfy, long sweater to layer over tunics, tees and leggings.  

{F O U R}
Now it may not be this exact one but I am dying to find a great brown leather jacket.  I feel like jackets can definitely take any outfit up a notch, if it's a GOOD jacket.  I am sure I will probably settle for a faux leather one but if it's my wish list, we'll just pretend not.  

{F I V E}

I am also wishing for a great handbag.  Yes I know that if I have a small wardrobe for fall I should be choosing more pieces of actual clothing but I also need more of a grown-up bag.  I haven't bought a purse in a while and feel mine are very young and just not big girl enough. I love simple, classic, and functional. I am open to color.  I love the structure of this bag and that it can be a crossbody if needed because, let's be honest, we mama's don't always have our arms available.  

So there you have it! My fall wardrobe wish list! What would be on yours? 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! We are soaking up the last bits of summer at our State Fair tomorrow! :) 


5 comments:

  1. I'm SO ready for fall clothes! I hope all your wardrobe wishes come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Hunters. I have a navy pair and they go with so much. I also love my black riding boots. I just love boots in general.
    That vest is perfection and that sweater with the leggings is gorg.
    Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that vest - I have been wanting something like that for awhile!! And that comfy sweater looks amazing :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is gorgeous! I need to find one stat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have everything?! Fall clothes are my absolute favorite. I've especially had my eye on those leopard print flats and they will be mine!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to this crazy life! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers and connecting with you all! Xoxo~Bekah