Monday, March 9, 2015

Hudson These Days

At the breakfast table...

Hudson: What do you want to be when you grow up, Beau?
Beau: Beau Bear Bruce
H: Not your name. What do you want to be? I want to be a daddy. And a worker. And a police officer. 




Hudson preparing for his first friend to sleepover...

Hudson: I think we'll play, eat pizza, play ninja turtles, play guns, have candy and watch a movie..
Me: Listening
Hudson: pausing, looking at me with a sidelong glance I think it's just going to be a guy night.  You should probably stay with the girls and hang out.
Me: Stunned silence



Dinner conversations...

Andrew to Beau: Are you ready to go fishing?
Beau: I'm going to catch a BIG FISH!
Hudson: I'm going to catch a BIG FISH!
Andrew: We all will!
Hudson: Well, actually, (pointing), you, Beau, me and Gabe can go fishing.
Andrew: Where will mom be?
Hudson: shrugs Folding laundry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to this crazy life! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers and connecting with you all! Xoxo~Bekah