Friday, October 17, 2014

Five on Friday: Oct 17

I love every time Friday comes around because, well, it's Friday. But it is also just that much closer to being our last Friday before we move.  Just two more Fridays after this week and we are moving! I can't believe it's coming up so quickly.

I'm linking up with the usual today.  So grateful for these link-ups and the blogs they have opened me up to. Truly love this blogger world!

Liz/Darci/Natasha/Christina

Erika/Narci/Andrea

Karli/Amy

{O N E}
Our sweet Gabe is 8 weeks old today.  I can't believe it has been that long since we brought our sweet boy home.  I can't believe we have been a family of five for 8 weeks. I hate how quickly it is going but at the same time I love how alert he is.  I love his smiles when he wakes up and sees me.  I love the way he stretches.  He loves to eat.  Gabe loves to be swaddled.  He is a good sleeper, finally.  He takes a good long stretch from around 8 pm to midnight or 1.  Then he goes every three hours between feedings until he gets up at 6:30 or 7.






{T W O}
The boys have decided on their Halloween costumes.  It is going to be a SUPER fun time trick-or-treating with them this year. {Hint, hint}

{T H R E E}
I've been planning Beau's birthday party.  I love that his birthday is in the fall.  We are doing a pumpkin theme this year at our new house.  I've picked out the menu and the games we will be playing.  And the cupcakes y'all--they are going to be divine! The flavors are s'more, caramel apple, and pumpkin pie! Delicious!

That's all I have this week! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  We will be packing, packing, packing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to this crazy life! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers and connecting with you all! Xoxo~Bekah