Friday, October 10, 2014

Five on Friday: Random

Oh happy day!! I kept thinking yesterday that it was Friday..just wishful thinking.  I love the weekends when Andrew is home with us.  On to my random five, linking up with


{O N E}
The bags I ordered for the boys to trick-or-treat with came in this week.  I love them.  They are so adorable.  They can be used each year since I chose bags that didn't coordinate with a costume.  I went ahead and got them all the same one so there wouldn't be any fighting over who got what! I don't see the sweet scarecrow bags anymore but I ordered from Pottery Barn Kids and there are tons of other cute options!



{T W O}
This weekend is my mother-in-laws 50th birthday so we had flowers sent to her at work.  She is an aide at the middle school in our hometown.  I know she will be so surprised.  I mean, who doesn't love to get flowers at work? Plus I just love the fall colors used in the bouquet and the florist always does an amazing job {They did our wedding flowers..swoon!}

{T H R E E}
I can be terrible about getting in all my veggie servings and doing the Fix I have to get in 4 servings a day.  I don't like to eat huge servings at dinner and after having one with lunch and for a snack I still have one serving left. What's a girl to do? I have been adding spinach to my morning Shakeology! I make it the same go-to way I always do but just add in my spinach..you can't even taste it! It is the quickest, easiest way to get another serving in. Sooooo good! 


{F O U R}
I am obsessed with the swaddle blankets my sister-in-law gifted us with Gabe.  If you are pregnant, know someone pregnant, you must check out Aden and Anais.  The material is so breathable and easy to wrap.  I got a four pack and love them.  Even my husband commented on how they were the best blankets.  I am gifting them to all my pregnant friends.  Get you some!!



{F I V E}
I kept seeing coverage of CNN's story of Brittany Maynard, the 29 year old choosing to schedule her death to eliminate the suffering to come associated with her brain tumor.  This eloquent response popped up in my newsfeed and I just wanted to cry as I read it.  It echoes my sentiments. May I always remember the power of our God no matter what battle I face.  May I have the courage of this woman if I ever face my own battle. May I always know he is a God of miracles, and, even in the absence of a miracle, he is still my Creator who loves me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to this crazy life! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers and connecting with you all! Xoxo~Bekah